We provide compassionate surgical services for patients diagnosed with primary and metastatic brain tumors. With radiation oncologists, we can offer a minimally invasive alternative for treating many brain tumors. Caring for patients following traumatic injuries is also a part of our practice and we provide a range of services related to treating traumatic cranial injuries.
- Brain tumor biopsy or resection (gliomas and metastatic tumors)
- Removal of skull base lesions/tumors
- Pituitary Tumor removal
- Meningioma removal
- Posterior fossa decompression (Chiari and others)
- Microvascular decompression for Trigeminal Neuralgia or Hemifacial Spasm
- Epidural hematoma evacuation
- Subdural hematoma evacuation
- Intracerebral hemorrhage evacuation
- Skull fracture repair/reconstruction
- Intracranial pressure monitoring
- Focused radiation treatment
We provide total spine care through percutaneous (procedures through needles that allow for short stays in the hospital and for quick return to regular activity), minimally invasive (requiring a small incision and allowing for quick recovery) and standard open approaches.
- Thoracic or Lumbar fusions
- Fracture reduction and instrumentation
- Cervical (Neck) spinal cord decompressions/fusions
- Cervical disc replacement (arthroplasty)
- Revision surgery of the spine
- Spine fracture/reduction
- Spinal reconstruction
- Spinal tumor removal
- Scoliosis Reduction/Repair
- Spondylolisthesis treatment
We offer skilled care for a number of problems affecting the nerves after they leave the spine, they are often treated surgically on an outpatient basis.
- Carpal tunnel release
- Ulnar nerve decompression or transposition
- Sural nerve biopsy
- Peripheral nerve exploration
- Peripheral nerve tumor removal
We can offer surgical options to help many patients with intractable pain syndromes. Working closely with a Pain Management Physician, we can offer traditional medical management or minimally invasive surgical options.
- Spinal Cord Stimulators
- Intrathecal Pumps